Would you buy Telsa self driving car?

Heatman

Would you buy Telsa self driving car?

Post by Heatman » Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:10 pm

The biggest technology we have in cars today is them being electrically engineered and also self driving. I couldn't believe that aeroplane's autopilot features will be built in cars in the future. We have it today in Elon Musk's Telsa cars.

If you have the opportunity to buy the Telsa self driving car, would you spend millions of dollars on it?

The Raven

Re: Would you buy Telsa self driving car?

Post by The Raven » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:15 am

I know it has plenty of stuff in the car, super tech stuff but honestly I am not sure. You have to charge car quite a bit compared to fuel where you just visit the station and move on. Also, there are very few electric stations in my country so it simply doesn't pay off. If I would to live in some country with plenty of stations, maybe yes.

deucher

Post by deucher » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:13 pm

I used to really like Tesla and all their technologies, but over time they have shown that they have very imperfect functions. Also, Elon Musk has said a lot that I don't like in recent years, so if such a car will be, I will definitely not buy it from Elon.

Jane

Post by Jane » Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:35 am

I’m intrigued by the idea of a Tesla self-driving car, but I’d have some reservations about relying solely on AI for driving. While the technology is impressive, I worry about potential safety issues and the risk of over-dependence on AI. I’d want to be sure that the system is extremely reliable and that there are robust safety measures in place. Until then, I’d probably stick with driving myself or using a more traditional vehicle.