Do you think that in the future it will be possible to cure any mental problem?

Riberet19

Do you think that in the future it will be possible to cure any mental problem?

Post by Riberet19 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:41 pm

Well, that is the question, do you think that in the future any mental problem can be effectively cured? How much do you think these advances will be available to humanity if achieved? I am skeptical about this, if it is achieved, I think it would be many years away.

Cory

Re: Do you think that in the future it will be possible to cure any mental problem?

Post by Cory » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:04 am

The brain is the most complex part of the body. With that being said, I don't think there will necessarily be a "cure" for mental illness, but maybe better medications or procedures to help prevent it.

Debashis

Re: Do you think that in the future it will be possible to cure any mental problem?

Post by Debashis » Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:34 pm

It is possible that advancements in medical and therapeutic treatments may lead to improved management and potential cures for some mental health conditions in the future. However, the complexity of the human mind and the diverse nature of mental health disorders make it difficult to predict if all mental problems can be fully cured.

Jason76

Post by Jason76 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:07 pm

I think it's very likely. In fact, so many things like autism are based on a messed-up brain, so why can't the brain be fixed in totality? It's just like how hepatitis C was once chronic, but now you can be cured of it. Anyway, though, I don't think getting to that point will be easy, though.