Food and alcohol

The Raven

Food and alcohol

Post by The Raven » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:14 pm

Drinking alcohol alone is not a good practice because you will get drunk very fast so that's why people drink and eat in the same time. Not all drinks go with same food which is understandable, I don't drink wine with meat because it will kill the flavor (for me). What food and drink to you mix up and when you do so, is it easier for you to drink more or it makes no difference?

Timgab

Re: Food and alcohol

Post by Timgab » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:05 pm

I don't like taking alcohol unless for health aspect. Combining it with my food is a big no to me either. I rather drink juice that taking alcohol with foods.

deucher

Post by deucher » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:31 pm

It doesn't matter to me whether I eat something or not, but I always have a measure of how much I need to drink. Moreover, I don't always drink, for example, wine, without food there should always be something to eat, because without food the taste of alcohol is very unpleasant. For example, I tried wine with pizza and I liked it because it has such a sour and salty taste.

Ginger

Post by Ginger » Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:36 am

I don't drink alcohol but I am aware that you need to eat something with it so that you don't get drunk so easily, I see many go for salad like onion or there are different types of savory available which is spicy in taste