How often do you visit to a doctor?

Nathan

How often do you visit to a doctor?

Post by Nathan » Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:49 am

Well, I don't visit a doctor unless I have to. Cost of medical treatment is very expensive here, therefore, I don't visit doctor unless I am very sick. Last time I visited a doctor was about 4 years ago when my blood pressure suddenly dropped and I couldn't even walk.

ZandraJoi

Re: How often do you visit to a doctor?

Post by ZandraJoi » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:21 pm

I don’t see regular doctors unless I’ve exhausted all options. I have some Naturopaths I see. One I see is the best of both worlds. He was a regular doctor first THEN became a Naturopath so he’s able to do tests any doctor can do BUT with the holistic mindset. Meaning, not pushing prescriptions.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:48 am

I always go for medical check up at least three times in a year as long as I am not feeling sick. The reason why I do this is so that I will always be on a safer side when it comes to having something that is disturbing my system which I am not very familiar with.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:40 am

I do that thrice in a year as long as I didn't have any ailment that required visiting the doctor. I have come to notice that every visit to the clinic ends up with drugs being prescribed. So, I have to avoid them as much as I can.

MisterBobbyPin

Post by MisterBobbyPin » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:19 pm

I haven't done it since Covid actually. I guess my body's just as stubborn as my brain. That's quite nice actually.

Shortie

Post by Shortie » Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:49 pm

I never used to visit a doctor unless I felt like I needed to, and it was usually because I was so unwell that I knew I needed help. Nowadays though that is a lot different as I need to see my doctor or visit my doctors a little more frequently for health checks and to have blood tests done with me being vitamin D deficient plus me now being on medication for fibromyalgia and acute migraines.

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:53 pm

I go to my endocrinologist every six months. As for my primary care doctor, I only see her whenever I'm not feeling great or something else is going on. The last time I seen my primary care doctor was when I started breaking out in hives again earlier this year. Thankfully that cleared up pretty quickly, unlike the last time that happened.