Do you have a favorite colour?

Heatman

Do you have a favorite colour?

Post by Heatman » Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:27 am

What's your favorite colour if you have one? I have always loved blue colour. It's the colour that makes me feel so calm and that's why I painted my room in blue colour. I also love white colour but it's very difficult to maintain.

Do you have any favorite color? Which one is your favorite?

Timgab

Re: Do you have a favorite colour?

Post by Timgab » Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:41 am

I have love for purple color, black, white and sometimes lemon. But purple is superior to all of them seconded by white.

deucher

Post by deucher » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:35 pm

As a child, I didn't have a favorite color, because it so happened that society imposed the color blue for boys, and therefore I couldn't decide which one I liked, but I knew for sure that it wasn't blue, but now I know that I like orange.

Cory

Post by Cory » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:39 pm

I like a medium-toned blue color. I have blue eyes, and I like blue and my brother has green eyes and he likes green, so maybe it's inherited. Though, when I was younger I think my favorite color was orange.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:09 pm

Timgab wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:41 am I have love for purple color, black, white and sometimes lemon. But purple is superior to all of them seconded by white.
Purple and black is also two colors that I love so much especially black because it can go with any kind of clothes and it will always make you to look classic. This is the reason why I love it so much.

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak » Sat Jul 20, 2024 9:25 pm

Green has always been my favorite color. Emerald green is my personal favorite shade too, and it happens to be my birthstone as well. Perhaps that's the reason why I love the color so much. :P I also love black and blue too with Cerulean being my favorite shade of blue. Most of the time you'll see me use the color green as my Admin usergroup color on my forums, that's why lol.

Ja sa bong

Post by Ja sa bong » Wed Aug 21, 2024 9:35 am

Black have always been my favorite color. This is because it is a color that goes with anything that you want to do. I call it a classic color because it hardly select any color when you want to combine it with clothes or any other thing.