Do you consider yourself a talkative?

Heatman

Do you consider yourself a talkative?

Post by Heatman » Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:30 am

Personally, I don't use to talk too much especially when I'm with a group of people that I'm not very familiar with. I don't have the feeling of being comfortable to talk freely when I'm with strangers. But whenever I'm with family, my mouth runs freely without a stop :D

Are you talkative?

Timgab

Re: Do you consider yourself a talkative?

Post by Timgab » Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:39 am

Am not a talking type of person, not even up to a talkative standard. But that doesn't mean I can't talk, those close to me and my family members knows I can be very conversational when time arises. It just that I don't talk unnecessarily.

deucher

Post by deucher » Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:33 pm

I am completely silent with strangers because I don't know what to ask them about and what to tell, but with my friends it is difficult to shut me up because I will talk about absolutely everything if there is no silence and I also ask a lot of questions as if I am 5 years old and it is interesting to learn about everything.

Cory

Post by Cory » Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:52 pm

I can sometimes talk my family's head off when I'm in a good mood and maybe because I've had a lot of caffeine (caffeine can sometimes make me talkative). I'm kind of quiet around people I don't know well, however.