How often do you visit a dentist?

Nathan

How often do you visit a dentist?

Post by Nathan » Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:51 am

I like to visit a dentist at least once a year. Until now I do not have any problems on my teeth but I visit dentist to check if my oral hygiene is good. When I visit the dentist, I also make sure to get my teeth cleaned.

Dilip

Re: How often do you visit a dentist?

Post by Dilip » Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:53 pm

Routine checkups as part of my work. I personally do not care about it much.

JennyorAlice

Post by JennyorAlice » Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:28 pm

I go twice a year for regular cleanings. They are free under my insurance. My hubby says that I'm always in and out in 5 minutes because the dentist never finds anything wrong and hardly has to do anything.

ZandraJoi

Post by ZandraJoi » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:18 pm

I go in yearly for a teeth cleaning. I am very proactive in my own healthcare, at home. I haven't had cavities in years so what I'm doing is right for me. The hygienist was on me a little saying, Why not come in every 6 months? Why? When coming in yearly is what works for me!

Eclipse

Post by Eclipse » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:35 pm

I try my best to go at least once a year, ideally I'd like to go every 6 months for a cleaning since my insurance covers them. I just went to the dentist this week for a cleaning and was in and out with no other issues with my teeth.

Last year, I was going to the dentist about once a month for a while since I was getting a lot of work done with cleaning, fillings, and also starting Invisalign

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:26 am

I do that every 4 months. Visiting your dentist will always be one of the best decision you can take. Toothache once dealt with me and since I recovered from it, I have vowed to take the dentist serious.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:45 am

I have never had an appointment with a dentist in my life and I hope not to. I used to take my friend to see her dentist and it's always a very painful experience.

Shortie

Post by Shortie » Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:51 pm

I used to go and see a dentist at least once a year but my dentist ended up going private and not working for the NHS anymore and I never managed to get on with another dentist as all were full with no spaces for NHS patients. I haven't had any major issues with my teeth though and my dental hygiene is pretty good. I know if I have any serious issues I can use the emergency dentist but I haven't needed to do that in a long time.

deucher

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:29 pm

Now that I live alone, I try to take care of my health and visit the dentist once a year to make sure that everything is in order, and when I lived with my parents, I visited the dentist only when my tooth started to hurt and I had no choice but to remove it.