What's your lucky number?

Ja sa bong

What's your lucky number?

Post by Ja sa bong » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:08 pm

Do you have any experience with any particular number in a way which made you to start feeling and believing there is anything like a lucky number? I've been lucky with number 4 because it have won me a lot of things.

What do you think about the concept of lucky numbers? Do you have any number as your lucky number?

Riberet19

Re: What's your lucky number?

Post by Riberet19 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:50 pm

I've always used 7 as my lucky number, I don't know if I've had any special luck using it, but it's a number that I like and I've used it countless times, I hope it continues to give me luck if it has given it to me throughout my life :)

deucher

Post by deucher » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:29 pm

I always think that my lucky number is the day of my birthday, but about 3 years ago, I began to notice that wherever I look, the number 69 always comes across to me, and it's really very strange, because whenever I look at charging my mobile phone, it's always there you can see 69, I don't understand why this happens, but I am now sure that this is my lucky number.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:14 pm

The number 3 have always been my lucky number. I don't use to believe in it but after a couple of things that had me choose number 3 and I ended up winning in that situation, I found out and accepted that it is my lucky number.