What films or series do you consider to be the most influential?

deucher

What films or series do you consider to be the most influential?

Post by deucher » Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:23 pm

I would be very interested to know what TV shows people consider influential because I haven't watched TV shows almost at all, especially those that have made a significant impact. In my opinion, the series Peaky Blinders, which I did not watch, had a significant impact, because after it, in principle, a culture appeared that many people began to follow.

Nathan

Re: What films or series do you consider to be the most influential?

Post by Nathan » Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:43 am

Several films and series have left a lasting impact on audiences and culture. "The Godfather" trilogy redefined the gangster genre and storytelling in cinema. "Star Wars" revolutionized the sci-fi genre and franchise filmmaking. "Breaking Bad" set new standards for television dramas with its complex characters and moral dilemmas. "The Simpsons" has been influential in shaping animated comedy and social commentary. These works continue to inspire and resonate with audiences worldwide

Daisy

Re: What films or series do you consider to be the most influential?

Post by Daisy » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:59 am

In my opinion the two most influential films are "Star Wars" and "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy. "Star Wars" revolutionized filmmaking with its groundbreaking special effects and epic storytelling, creating a cultural phenomenon that continues to inspire audiences worldwide. Similarly, "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy set new standards for fantasy filmmaking, captivating audiences with its immersive world-building, rich characters, and epic battles. Both franchises have had a significant and lasting impact on cinema and popular culture