What's your favorite means of traveling?

Heatman

What's your favorite means of traveling?

Post by Heatman » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:04 pm

When it comes to the best means of transportation whenever you want to travel, which one do you normally choose and feel comfortable with? In most cases, it's always going to through flight ✈ for me but I can always manage using the train. I hate travelling by bus.

Dilip

Re: What's your favorite means of traveling?

Post by Dilip » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:25 am

I prefer a train where available. Especially through the scenic route.

Eclipse

Post by Eclipse » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:39 pm

I prefer flying on a plane, it's a whole experience going to the airport and flying to another destination. Though, I also love long roadtrips and taking the train where available. I wish the U.S. would utilize train travel more across the country, similar to Europe's train infrastructure

AJH

Post by AJH » Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:07 pm

I LOVE to fly! But also, at the same time, I enjoy a good drive. This weekend we are driving to TN and I cannot wait. I love a good road trip. Flying is great only because I can get somewhere faster lol

ShawnHikes

Post by ShawnHikes » Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:30 am

Bicycle or foot.

I'm not a big traveler outside my region.

I would be fine driving or flying to a destination but I'd rather bike around or hike to see what the destination has to offer.

It is a whole different world by bike or hiking.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:39 pm

Eclipse wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:39 pm I prefer flying on a plane, it's a whole experience going to the airport and flying to another destination. Though, I also love long roadtrips and taking the train where available. I wish the U.S. would utilize train travel more across the country, similar to Europe's train infrastructure
For those in European countries, the use of train 🚉 is made easy for them to travel all over the country with so much ease. I do enjoy good train or tube ride. It's very fast like aeroplanes too.

Shortie

Post by Shortie » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:02 am

I much prefer the train to be honest especially when it goes through so many areas we can't get through without being on a train. Get to see so much scenery when traveling on a train. I also like to travel in a car as well a lot more than I ever did when I was younger. I used to suffer from bad motion sickness when I was younger but since I have got older, it doesn't seem as bad now so being able to enjoy car rides is another favorite of mine now.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:45 pm

Dilip wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:25 am I prefer a train where available. Especially through the scenic route.
The train is a good means of travelling especially when the place that you are going is very far. I like it as a means of travelling as well whenever I have longer trips to make and I want to save cost of transportation.

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:43 am

I prefer to use a train whenever I travel. It's cool to see the scenic route that you normally wouldn't see in a car. I don't mind flying, though it's been a very long time since I was in a airplane. This was just months prior to the 9/11 attacks so things were quite different then.

Debashis

Post by Debashis » Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:57 am

Since my hometown is 2000 kms away from the city I stay in, I go by flight but if it were nearby I would've chosen to travel by train. I hate road journeys. Makes me road sick.