Wearing Clothes Over Again

Nebulous

Wearing Clothes Over Again

Post by Nebulous » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:24 pm

Do you ever wear the same clothes over again without washing them?

I can wear pants again a few times but not shirts.

Dilip

Re: Wearing Clothes Over Again

Post by Dilip » Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:49 am

No, never.

Been very particular about it. Besides, it is easier to wash with automated machines these days.

Empire

Post by Empire » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:09 am

for waering them indoors or going out for a normal day-to-day shopping day then you would wear your old rags :P I never have a big walldrop of clothing anyway as a guy

MisterBobbyPin

Post by MisterBobbyPin » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:17 pm

Guilty as changed. I'm not bothered by it and think it's silly to change all the time. I'll wear pants for a few days before I change.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:57 am

It is not possible for me to wear clothes twice because I know how much I sweat and it is going to be very messy and smelly for me to wear the same clothes twice without washing them.

ZandraJoi

Post by ZandraJoi » Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:55 am

It depends on what I'm doing, where I'm going & the season. Summertime I change my clothes often. Winter, I can wear them longer before washing. Another factor is how LONG I am wearing something. Sometimes I just put on i.e. a sweatshirt because I'm cold for an hour until I warm up. I hang it back up in a different section to differentiate tops I've worn once or are freshly washed.

Shortie

Post by Shortie » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:35 am

It depends on the time of year as to whether I can wear some clothes more than once. For example in the winter, I will wear clothes over two days unless I have been doing something that has meant they have become really dirty but I will never wear them more than twice before washing them. In the summer and warmer months, I will never wear clothes more than once before washing them. I always change my underwear daily though, that never gets worn more than once before being washed no matter what the time of year.

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:09 pm

The only clothes I do this with are my jeans for work and that's it. I used to have a bad habit of wearing the same socks over and over again for days but I couldn't do that now. Looking back, I'm even surprised I did this and wasn't bothered by it. I could never wear the same underwear over and over again that's for sure. I feel that pants are different, as long as I don't spill anything on them they're fine.

Cory

Post by Cory » Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:29 am

Not very often, unless I'm staying home for a few days. I have to wear my work pants a few days in a row sometimes because I don't have enough pairs to last me until every time I do laundry.

deucher

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:42 pm

It's the same for me because pants don't get dirty in one day, so there's no point in washing them every day, but as for t-shirts, it's the other way around, they're closest to the body and absorb a lot of sweat. I change my T-shirt every day, but my pants or, for example, my sweater, once a week.