How important is graphics quality to your gaming experience?

Kristie

How important is graphics quality to your gaming experience?

Post by Kristie » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:31 pm

While good graphics can enhance immersion, gameplay and storytelling are ultimately more important to me than graphics quality. What about you?

Heatman

Re: How important is graphics quality to your gaming experience?

Post by Heatman » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:44 am

Graphics is a big part of gaming today. It's why improved gaming engine are now used to develop games. Take for instance, with the use of Unreal Engine 5, it makes games so realistic. Take a look at how improved GTA VI graphics is compared to what we had in GTA V.

Timgab

Post by Timgab » Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:58 am

The said factor plays a vital role in my gaming experience. Why storyline stands crucial, graphics quality can boost any game beyond it normal limit. So i hope neither should any be neglected in games that picks my interest.

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak » Fri Jul 19, 2024 1:15 am

Graphics don't matter much to me. I love playing retro games, as long as a game has amazing gameplay, a good story, and good music I'm happy. I know people who don't like playing older games because of the graphics, which is valid but I don't think graphics make or break a game.

Ja sa bong

Post by Ja sa bong » Thu Sep 19, 2024 1:50 pm

Graphics matter so much to me. In fact, today I can't play any video game with bad or poor graphics. With the use of Unreal Engine 5 in game's development have added so much realistic touch to games and I enjoy it better so.