Do you prefer Coca-Cola or Pepsi?

Shortie

Do you prefer Coca-Cola or Pepsi?

Post by Shortie » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:38 pm

I always remember I used to drink more Coca-Cola than Pepsi years back before Pepsi Max was released. When Pepsi Max was released, I tried that and I remember not being able to go back to Coca-Cola after that.

I know a few times when I have been out and Pepsi Max has not been available and I have had to choose Coca-Cola I have not enjoyed it as much. Pepsi Max is definitely my preferred one now when I fancy a soda.

When it comes to Coca-Cola or Pepsi, which is your favourite?

Debashis

Re: Do you prefer Coca-Cola or Pepsi?

Post by Debashis » Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:33 pm

Can I say none? Hehe. When it comes to cold drinks, I always prefer Mountain Dew over all. I don't know if it's available at your place as well. But if you find it, do give it a try. It tastes amazing!

Its bottle is quite unique looking too.

Bizdustry.com

Post by Bizdustry.com » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:13 pm

Pepsi all the way. Don't actually like or drink Pepsi, but will drink Pepsi Max. In some countries, Pepsi Max is referred to as Pepsi Lite, both are the same drink but just rebranded.

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:29 pm

Out of these two I definitely prefer Pepsi, though Mountain Dew is my favorite soda of all time. I also like RC cola, I'm not sure if anyone else here likes that brand though. They taste a little similar to Pepsi, and ironically enough it comes in a blue can too. I do like coca-cola though, and I love vanilla coke more than regular coke.

deucher

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:50 am

To be honest, I don't like both of these drinks, because they just have a very unpleasant taste that doesn't resemble anything from fruit, so I prefer fanta, but if I had to choose between these two, Coca Cola is always tastier to me. And Pepsi has such a very sour taste to me.

Ginger

Post by Ginger » Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:31 am

Both are fine for me but I am not a fan of these carbonated drinks and if I need to choose one then I will go with coke