Have you tried HIIT cycling?

Shortie

Have you tried HIIT cycling?

Post by Shortie » Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:04 pm

High Intensity Interval Training is becoming more popular as the days go by at the moment and one of the ones you can do involves cycling.

I myself am still learning a lot about HIIT but the cycling one did get my attention.

Have you tried HIIT cycling? How do you find it works and would you advise it?

Nathan

Re: Have you tried HIIT cycling?

Post by Nathan » Sun Sep 01, 2024 4:08 pm

Yes, I’ve tried HIIT cycling, and it’s intense but rewarding. The concept involves alternating between short bursts of high-intensity pedaling and brief recovery periods. It’s a killer workout that torches calories and builds endurance in a short time. The fast pace and variety keep me engaged, and I love how energized I feel afterward.

gwolf666

Re: Have you tried HIIT cycling?

Post by gwolf666 » Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:14 am

HIIT cycling really has gained popularity for a good reason! It’s an effective way to get a great workout in a short amount of time. I’ve heard from people who’ve tried it that the combination of intense bursts of cycling followed by rest periods is not only challenging but also incredibly rewarding. It can really boost cardiovascular fitness and help with fat loss. Plus, it’s low-impact, making it easier on the joints compared to some other forms of HIIT. If you enjoy cycling, I’d definitely recommend giving it a go! It’s a fun way to mix up your routine while still reaping the benefits of high-intensity training.