What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?

Shortie

Post by Shortie » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:50 pm

Popcorn is a perfect snack for any time whether it be watching a TV show, watching a movie or maybe playing video games, or even watching a sports event. You can never go wrong with popcorn and with so many different choices to choose from in flavor, there is always something for everyone.

I myself always used to go with either toffee, salted or sweet popcorn but over Christmas, I found a flavor that I had never seen before which was Gingerbread Toffee Popcorn. At first, I was a little skeptical about it thinking that the gingerbread flavor would probably be a little too much but it actually worked and it was really nice. I could have eaten a whole bag to myself if I am honest so it was a good job I bought it to share.

Unfortunately, a flavor like this will more than likely only ever be released around Christmas which is a shame so it is something I will look forward to around that time of year.

Kale

Re: What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?

Post by Kale » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:08 am

Butter popcorn mainly! I like cheddar/cheese popcorn too, though.

deucher

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:50 am

I tried all the flavors of popcorn, but I liked the salted one the most because it has a very rich taste and you feel it. For example, caramel is no longer suitable for eating often, it is better to try and compare with other flavors.

Ginger

Post by Ginger » Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:55 am

I prefer the popcorn prepared in butter and it should have the perfect amount of salt, although I don't mind the spicy ones too.

Shortie

Post by Shortie » Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:54 pm

Kale wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:08 am Butter popcorn mainly! I like cheddar/cheese popcorn too, though.
I hadn't tried butter popcorn at all until a few weeks ago when I saw some in a store I was in and picked it up! Definitely been missing out as it's amazing!

I also enjoy the cheese popcorn too, my son loves cheese so that one always goes down well with him :)