Do you like onions?

Shortie

Do you like onions?

Post by Shortie » Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:52 pm

Onions are something I can eat but only if they are fried or added to food, I am unable to eat an onion on its own or just added to a salad as I find the flavour of it uncooked or not fried to be too much for me.

I always remember both my dad and my grandad used to eat onions like apples and my dad used to love onion sandwiches as well but that was never something I could eat myself.

Do you like onions? How do you like to have them when you eat them?

Heatman

Re: Do you like onions?

Post by Heatman » Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:47 am

No, I don't like onions at all. If it's possible for me not to use it and cook, I wouldn't. There are some people who eat it raw, I so much hate the smell and there's nothing that's going to make me eat it raw.

Cory

Post by Cory » Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:38 pm

The only type of onions I don't mind too much is grilled onions in onion rings. Otherwise, I've never been a big fan of onions in the least. I always ask them to remove them from my burgers and sandwiches.

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak » Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:25 am

I enjoy having onions on my burgers. I also don't mind green onion in fried rice as well, the only type of onion I don't like are sauteed onions. Those are nasty! I'll also add onions to my sub sandwiches at times too.

The Raven

Post by The Raven » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:07 am

I do like onions but not in raw state, only if made with some other food, being fried, or cooked. For example, potatoes and onions both fried. It gives such as good flavor to potatoes I just can't describe the beauty of it!

deucher

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:15 am

I don't really like to use onions when I make soup, because they should not be fried, but raw, and then they become soft and simply have no taste. I like to eat onions either fried or raw with salt.

deucher

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:15 am

I don't really like to use onions when I make soup, because they should not be fried, but raw, and then they become soft and simply have no taste. I like to eat onions either fried or raw with salt.

Ginger

Post by Ginger » Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:30 am

I like Onions a lot and I think we add these to all dishes we prepare and I also like onions in my salad along with tomatoes and cucumber.