Do you enjoy Chinese food?

Shortie

Do you enjoy Chinese food?

Post by Shortie » Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:55 pm

Chinese food is something we don't have too often but when we do manage to get it, we really enjoy it as it's like a treat for us. The last time I had Chinese was just before New Year and after not having it for quite a few months, it was a nice change and something I really enjoyed having.

Are you a fan of Chinese food? What is your favorite when you order or even make Chinese food?

Cory

Re: Do you enjoy Chinese food?

Post by Cory » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:14 am

I love Chinese food, it's probably one of my top three favorite types of food. I don't eat it a whole lot seeing as the main Chinese avenue in our town is Panda Express, which is tasty, but probably not as tasty as most restaurants.

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak » Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:57 pm

I do enjoy Chinese food here and there. We just had Chinese for dinner tonight, my go to is usually fried rice of some sort and I eat some sweet and sour chicken just without the sauce and I mix it in with my fried rice. Every once in a while I'll get general tso's chicken or orange chicken, depending on where we're getting the food from.

deucher

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:44 am

I once tried to eat in a Chinese restaurant in my city and actually the food is not bad, but it still looks better than it tastes. People who have been eating it since childhood may find it tasty, but if you try it once, it's not like anything at all.

Ginger

Post by Ginger » Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:27 am

I do like Chinese but have maintained a distance for some time as it is not good for the health so we should have this in moderation.